Siehe Details auf AliExpress GearBest Beobachten Kontakt

300pcs 3x2mm Body 1/8W 1% 2.2K Ohm Axial Lead Metal Film Resistors

CHF 4.43 Sofort-Kaufen 12d 22h, 30-Day Rücknahmen, Kostenloser PayPal-Käuferschutz in unbegrenzter Höhe.

Verkäufer: digitalzone02 (103,425) 99.2%, Artikelstandort: Hong Kong, Versand nach: Worldwide, Artikelnummer: 312253074934 Specification: Descriptions: 300pcs 2.2K ohm metal film resistors, color code bands, blue body, metal axial lead. Widely used for current limit, current distribution, voltage reduction, voltage distribution or some other functions. Low noise, stable performance, small effect by temperature and high accuracy. With wire leads for through hole mounting easily. 5W 90 Ohm Axial Heatsink Aluminum Clad Resistor Gold Tone 2Pcs USD 3.13300 Pcs Axial Lead 1/4W 1% Tolerance 220K Ohm Flameproof Metal Film Resistor USD 4.25300 Pcs Axial Lead 1/4W 1% Tolerance 330 Ohm Flameproof Metal Film Resistor USD 2.6915 Pcs 5W 100 Ohm 5% Radial Lead Ceramic Cement Power Resistor USD 515 Pcs 5W 5.1K Ohm 5% Radial Lead Ceramic Cement Power Resistor USD 515 Pcs 140 Ohm 5Watt Rectangle Case Ceramic Cement Power Resistors USD 5Shop Category AquariumNew ArrivalsToys/GamesSporting GoodsMP3/MP4 Players & AccessoriesHome & OfficeGadgetsFashionComputer AccessoriesCell Phone & AccessoriesCamera & PhotographyOtherNew List Item 80 Pcs 0.5W Watt 620 Ohm 5% Tolerance Axial Lead Carbon Film Resistors USD 2.34600Pcs Axial Lead Through Hole 1/8W 1% 150K Ohm Metal Film Resistors USD 560PCS 75K Ohm 1W 4-Color Ring Axial Lead Type Carbon Film Resistors USD 4.3690pcs 0.5 Watt 270 Ohm Through Hole Carbon Film Resistors 59mm Length USD 4.27300PCS 1/8Watt 180K Ohm 1% Tolerance Axial Lead Metal Film Resistors USD 4.33300pcs 3x2mm Body 1/8W 1% 2.2K Ohm Axial Lead Metal Film Resistors Specification: Product Name Metal Film Resistors Type Metal Film Power Rating 1/8W Resistance Tolerance ± 1% Resistance 2.2K Ohm Body Size 3 x 2mm / 0.12" x 0.08" (L*D) Lead Diameter 0.2mm / 0.008" Total Length(Approx.) 60mm / 2.4" Color As the Picture Shown Weight 21g Package Content 300Pcs(±2%) x Metal Film Resistors Descriptions: 300pcs 2.2K ohm metal film resistors, color code bands, blue body, metal axial lead. Widely used for current limit, current distribution, voltage reduction, voltage distribution or some other functions. Low noise, stable performance, small effect by temperature and high accuracy. With wire leads for through hole mounting easily. Item Specifics NumberOfItems1Hot Item 600 Pcs 1/8W 330K Ohm Axial Leading Type Carbon Film Fixed ResistorsUSD 3.2430Pcs 1% Tolerance 1 Ohm Resistance Through Hole Metal Oxide Film ResistorUSD 2.770.3 ohm 1W 1% Tolerance Through Hole Metal Oxide Film Fixed Resistors 30 PcsUSD 4.1315 Pcs 5W Watt 3.3 Ohm 5% Ceramic Cement Power Resistor WhiteUSD 515Pcs 5Watt 180 Ohm 5% Tolerance Ceramic Cement Power ResistorsUSD 3.62PAYMENTSHIPPINGRETURNSOur group comprises factories in Asia that manufacture OEM and home and garden products.We believe in FACTORY DIRECT purchases.Our mission is to deliver Lower Prices and Better Quality to consumers and distributors wherever, whenever.We strive to ensure that our products are reliable, updated and that our transactions are smooth and speedy.We are proud to have served over 500,000 ebay buyers worldwide. International Buyers - Please Note:Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. Buyers are responsible for these charges.Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.Note that delivery times may vary, particularly during peak periods or inclimate weather conditions.We cannot ship on weekends and we do not offer Saturday, Sunday or holiday delivery.All our items will be shipped to buyer's PayPal address, please confirm your address on PayPal before you bid. Please make sure your shipping address is correct. We are not responsible for any loss in transit if a wrong address is provided.Returns for exchange are permitted and must be initiated by the buyer within 30 days upon receipt.If you would like to return your product(s) for repair / replacement / refund, please kindly contact our customer service representatives via email for an authorized RMA number.Your returned product(s) will not be processed without a completed RMA.We left positive feedback for you after receiving payment. Your feedback is very important for us, positive feedback and 5 Score DSR is highly appreciated.Please let us know before leaving any negative feedback or 1 point, 2 point low DSR or open any disputes on Paypal and Ebay, please give us the opportunity to resolve any problems and we will try our best to satisfy your needs.If any question, please feel free to contact us via 'Ask seller a question' ,We try our best to reply to your emails as soon as possible, due to high volume of daily incoming emails and time zone difference, we may not be able to reply your emails immediately.Please allow 1-2 business days for us to response.Please email us to resolve any problem before you leave any feedback to us. We will reply you via email ASAP, if no response for you within 48 hours, please check the spam / junk folder in your mail box.DescriptionPolicy300pcs 3x2mm Body 1/8W 1% 2.2K Ohm Axial Lead Metal Film Resistors Specification: Product Name Metal Film Resistors Type Metal Film Power Rating 1/8W Resistance Tolerance ± 1% Resistance 2.2K Ohm Body Size 3 x 2mm / 0.12" x 0.08" (L*D) Lead Diameter 0.2mm / 0.008" Total Length(Approx.) 60mm / 2.4" Color As the Picture Shown Weight 21g Package Content 300Pcs(±2%) x Metal Film Resistors Descriptions: 300pcs 2.2K ohm metal film resistors, color code bands, blue body, metal axial lead. Widely used for current limit, current distribution, voltage reduction, voltage distribution or some other functions. Low noise, stable performance, small effect by temperature and high accuracy. With wire leads for through hole mounting easily. Item Specifics NumberOfItems1 5W 90 Ohm Axial Heatsink Aluminum Clad Resistor Gold Tone 2Pcs USD 3.13300 Pcs Axial Lead 1/4W 1% Tolerance 220K Ohm Flameproof Metal Film Resistor USD 4.25300 Pcs Axial Lead 1/4W 1% Tolerance 330 Ohm Flameproof Metal Film Resistor USD 2.6915 Pcs 5W 100 Ohm 5% Radial Lead Ceramic Cement Power Resistor USD 515 Pcs 5W 5.1K Ohm 5% Radial Lead Ceramic Cement Power Resistor USD 515 Pcs 140 Ohm 5Watt Rectangle Case Ceramic Cement Power Resistors USD 5Hot Item 600 Pcs 1/8W 330K Ohm Axial Leading Type Carbon Film Fixed ResistorsUSD 3.2430Pcs 1% Tolerance 1 Ohm Resistance Through Hole Metal Oxide Film ResistorUSD 2.770.3 ohm 1W 1% Tolerance Through Hole Metal Oxide Film Fixed Resistors 30 PcsUSD 4.1315 Pcs 5W Watt 3.3 Ohm 5% Ceramic Cement Power Resistor WhiteUSD 515Pcs 5Watt 180 Ohm 5% Tolerance Ceramic Cement Power ResistorsUSD 3.62PAYMENTWe ONLY accept Paypal.We appreciate prompt payment and look forward to your business in the future. Unpaid item will be filed without receiving payment in 7 days from listing ended..SHIPPING International Buyers - Please Note:Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. Buyers are responsible for these charges.Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.Note that delivery times may vary, particularly during peak periods or inclimate weather conditions.All items will be dispatched from our warehouse in China or Hong Kong directly. We will ship worldwide EXCEPT Italy, Nigeria, Vietnam, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, India, China, Hong Kong, Macau Due to Custom restrictions, we do not ship lighters to US We cannot ship on weekends and we do not offer Saturday, Sunday or holiday delivery.All our items will be shipped to buyer's PayPal address, please confirm your address on PayPal before you bid.RETURNS Returns for exchange are permitted and must be initiated by the buyer within 30 days upon receipt.If you would like to return your product(s) for repair / replacement / refund, please kindly contact our customer service representatives via email for an authorized RMA number. Your returned product(s) will not be processed without a completed RMA.Buyers are responsible for the return shipping costs under any circumstances.On Oct-01-18 at 10:08:07 PDT, seller added the following information: Condition: New, Manufacturer Part Number: Does Not Apply, NumberOfItems: 1, Brand: uxcell, MPN: Does Not Apply

yfyf77777.info Insights yfyf77777.info Exklusiv
  •  Popularität - 30 blicke, 0.6 views per day, 48 days on eBay. Hohe von blicke. 0 verkauft, 2 verfügbar.
  •  Preis -
  •  Verkäufer - 103,425+ artikel verkauft. 0.8% negativ bewertungen. Großer Verkäufer mit sehr gutem positivem Rückgespräch und über 50 Bewertungen.
Ähnliche Artikel Items
SitemapアニメOP | Watch movie | A4 Papel Fotográfico Brilhante Papel Fotográfico Alto-brilho de papel para Impressora Jato de tinta Impressora de Escritório Suprimentos 20 100sheets/Pack